What is AYUNA Gua Sha Facial?
If you enjoy a facial power-packed with firm movements and facial sculpting effects, look no further. The AYUNA Guasha facial embodies the brand’s philosophy #LessIsBeauty with the core benefits of this ancient Traditional Chinese therapy, based on the TCM theory of meridians.
- Double cleansing to remove traces of oil, make up, grime, impurities
- Mild exfoliation using a concoction of a Probiotic refiner lotion mixed with aromatic powders to open up pores and remove dead skin cells; while maintaining skin’s microbiome.
- Welcome massage on well-aging AYUNA creams mixed with skin and mood appropriate “shots”.
- Guasha is the next highlight. Simply relax your facial muscles, body and senses as our therapist uses a gua sha tool and gently glides it across your facial contours. This helps to promote better blood and chi (or energy) flow, and flush out excess fluid to minimise water retention on your face.
- LED yellow light therapy follows, hailed for its age- and acne-fighting properties.
6. Mask on a Potassium rich cream mask with icy cold globes to elevate anti-inflammatory benefits. Allow our therapist’s soothing and calming strokes to guide you through the rest of your facial. You might even find yourself drifting off to sleep before waking up to a more sculpted, defined and glowy face.
Is Guasha recommended for everyone?
Gua sha is not recommended for those who have active acne breakouts, clotting disorders, and on blood thinners. Please consult our facialists who will assist you to decide if this facial is suitable for your skin.
Is Guasha painful?
Unless there are facial muscle “blockages” which need to be massaged out or cleared, the guasha movements should be very comfortable and relaxing. Certain spots where muscles are very tense, you may feel some discomfort as our therapists work through the problematic areas.
How often should I do Guasha?
Once every 3-4 weeks is excellent to relax muscles, stimulate our body’s own lymphatic drainage efficacy and to promote a contoured, sculpted mien.
**If this is your first time having a facial with us, please factor in an extra 15 minutes for a basic skin analysis and discussion of your goals.
*Prices exclude Government Goods and Services Tax.
Take the first step to envy-worthy skin
Book our world-class facials to rejuvenate jaded skin, unclog pores and reverse signs of ageing, and look fabulous all day.