The quest for clean and clear skin has never waned.
And so our Clear Skin Facial was born. Designed to deal with skin woes ranging from congested skin (or “headless” bumps), active acne to residual scars. We treat the skin to AYUNA’s eco-luxury collection which aims at rebalancing our skin with pre and probiotics and care for our skin’s microbiome.
The main highlight in this facial has got to be the Local Dynamic Micro-massage (LDM®) machine - which uses ultrasound waves at alternating frequencies (1mHz, 3mHz and 10mHz) to massage our skin tissue, ramping up our skin’s natural moisture level and thereby improving its elasticity.
1. Double cleansing to remove traces of oil, make up, grime, impurities
2. Mild exfoliation using a soft gommage protein cream in oil peel which leaves skin very soft and primed.
3. Manual extraction with Carboxigenation
4. LDM therapy which uses dual frequencies achieve a much higher intensity than conventional aesthetic-medical ultrasound treatments. It aims to improve our skin’s overall health, resulting in firmer and more supple skin. It addresses the enzymes in our skin that trigger common inflammation issues such as acne, eczema and rosacea, by boosting our skin’s defense system
5. Pressure point massage techniques to relax your mind without over stimulating skin that is prone to breakouts.
6. Mask with our Volcanic glass-based Mask which draws out impurities, completes skin’s detoxification process while keeping it balanced and healthy.
7. Finish off with a neck and shoulder massage to complete your overall ritual.
What conditions does LDM treat?
Dermatological conditions like Acne (congestion, papulopustulosa, scars), Eczema, Rosacea, Psoraisis, keloids, atopic dermatitis are treated effectively and safely, without harming the skin.
Aesthetic treatments like wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, dewy skin (water drop), rejuvenation, anti aging, pore reduction, stretch marks are also very achievable and popular with this new technology.
How often should I do Clear Skin Facial? Is it painful?
You can expect results right after the first session but as with these conditions we are trying to treat, patience and consistency is key. Our skin's cell turnover can range anywhere from 30-45 days so it is good to schedule a treatment every 4-6 weeks for optimal results and for greater skin improvement.
The best thing about the LDM is that there is no pain nor discomfort nor downtime.
Who is it suitable for?
Recommended for anyone - even pregnant mums to be. The machine features different programs to target all the above-mentioned skin concerns.
Here at Freia Aesthetics, we currently offer two specialized LDM facials:
Book your appointment here and get ready for a skin transformation
**If this is your first time having a facial / treatment with us, please factor in an extra 15 minutes for a basic skin analysis and discussion of your goals.
For Enquiries call +60 011 23881705 or WhatsApp Us
RM850* per session
*Prices exclude Government Goods and Services Tax.
Take the first step to envy-worthy skin
Book our world-class facials to rejuvenate jaded skin, unclog pores, minimise signs of ageing and look fabulous all day.